Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Margarita's Points of View...

During our long drive from Margarita's parents' ranch to Naolinco Margarita said a few things that blew my mind. The longest and more interesting conversations occur during road trips.  I realized that when thinking about writing a well-rounded blog, we need Margarita's perspectives about what we experience and what we have experienced. Yesterday we talked about buying a professional recorder to record our conversations so I will be able to repeat exactly what Margarita says...  I have the tendency towards forgetting some of the more important experiences and ideas at the moment of writing.  But, if I can focus outside of my head, maybe I will be able to offer you a more authentic side of our experience... At the moment I am tired.  Last night sleeping in a bungalow near the beach, we were contending with a good deal of mosquitos.  Back at the ranch, we are contending with black flies and high humidity.

No comments: