Pico de Orizaba

Pico de Orizaba
Taken from Huatusco, Veracruz, the closest town to Margarita's family's ranch.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Of course I wonder if she's reading my blog.  I try reading what I think she reads.  But, truthfully, I don't have much interest re-reading what I wrote.  It's strange... The impetus, the energy behind having created this blog 2 years ago has totally dissipated.  I wonder why.  At times I think of writing something new.  But, I find myself repeating in my mind things I've already written and I think that it's a possible attempt towards getting it right this time.  However, I worry about what the reader will think about my redundancy.

I've written about many girlfriends or almost girlfriends.  I've written much more indepth about others than about Joey.  However, with the exception of Cathy, it really didn't matter to me if any of them entered my blog.

I

No comments: